Introducing Laura, the newest member of our planning team. We are so excited to be joining forces and working together to make MORE magic happen! Laura joined the team towards the end of last year to work alongside our clients whilst Rosie welcomed her new baby to the family. Since then, we’ve been working on some really exciting plans behind the scenes.
We can’t wait to see where the next couple of years will take us!
Laura comes from a background working in Marketing. Her roles have mainly been within the events, and comms world, bringing alive the spirit of a brand through experiential marketing. This sort of experience is so valuable to our team and Laura’s personable, efficient approach to delivering a seamless event is a real asset to RGE.
We began working together in the summer of 2022, when baby Elliman no.2 was on his way. We realised very quickly that we would work very well together, with lots of common interests and parallel ways of working. A recipe for a dream team! We’ll be working together on all our existing clients’ projects, and anything to come.
We hope to hear from & see many of you soon.
5 things you should know about Laura!
- She was born, raised and still lives in Harrogate, Yorkshire.
- Her best friend in the whole world is her Golden Retriever Billie. She is the best girl.
- Her alter ego’s name is Steve.
- On a weekend you will find her out running, dog walking or chucking a barbell around with friends.
- She did a ski season for 8 months in the French alps and learnt to make French crepes & snowboard.
#weddingplanning #weddingplanner #newteam!