Rosie Green Events was founded in North Yorkshire, so this really is our bread and butter – we create unique and authentic experiences for our clients, from near or far, that will have their guests talking about it long after the decorations have been cleared away. We have a wealth of experience working with some of the most beautiful Yorkshire wedding venues, be that a boutique hotel, a festival-themed barn wedding or a marquee in the grounds of some of Yorkshire’s most stunning landmarks.
Photo Credit: Benjamin Wheeler
- Hosts a truly unique blend of rich history & modern luxury – it will not go unnoticed by your guests
- Your wedding breakfast will be created by their expert chefs, reflecting the outstanding flavours of each season. They have a beautiful garden kitchen you can explore.
- At Grantley Hall, you can create a celebration that truly reflects your personality & style – the venue isn’t overly styled so, you really can put your stamp on it but equally is beautiful enough that you can let the venue do the talking.
- A luxurious gem, hidden in the heart of Yorkshire. The grounds at Grantley Hall are astounding, and the exquisite detail within the hotel’s facilities portrays pure decadence. We love this venue, the team and the experience. It really is a perfect Yorkshire wedding venue.
We love everything about Grantley Hall from the staff, the service, the stylish rooms, incredible catering, stunning grounds, the fantastic leisure facilities and last but not least the late-night club, Valeria’s. If you want a luxury, look no further.
Photo Credit: Charlotte Nelson Photography
- Breathtaking views over the valley and ruins of Bolton Abbey
- It has an impressive indoor open kitchen BBQ & French rotisserie to wow your guests
- There is a licence for civil marriage ceremonies, with space for up to 200 seated guests
The Tithe Barn boasts the most outstanding, show-stopping views over the grounds of Bolton Abbey. This Yorkshire wedding venue can host up to 200 guests and caters in a theatre-style open kitchen with its indoor BBQ and rotisserie. You have all your guests under one roof, with covered and open outside social areas – fires, views, great drinks and food… we think this venue allows for a perfect balance of elegance, whilst maintaining a very quintessentially country wedding. It’s up there as one of our top Yorkshire wedding venues.
- This Yorkshire wedding venue is set within a breathtaking panorama that spans the Harewood Estate, and scenic countryside for miles around.
- Surrounded by the classic English Garden Orchard, the venue is filled with stunning photo opportunities all year round.
Wharfedale Grange is one of the most luxurious barn wedding and events venues in North Yorkshire. Accompanied by its 6-bedroom grade II listed Georgian Farmhouse located in the rolling hills just outside the spa town of Harrogate. It’s the perfect combination of rustic, glamorous and luxe, which is why we love it so much.
Photo Credit: Rosanna Lilly Photography
- Middleton Lodge sits amongst a 200-acre, privately owned estate, located near Richmond, North Yorkshire.
- It’s a perfect escape from reality, a tranquil enchanted space to create memories to last a lifetime. A beautiful, lovingly restored Georgian estate in the heart of Yorkshire, with a 2-acre walled garden and Fig House.
- You can hire the 16-bedroom family home along with the accommodation in the main building and the cottages – if you are looking for a weekend away with your guests there is plenty of accommodation there to facilitate this.
Middleton Lodge, which is home to two award-winning restaurants, quintessentially British hotel rooms & lodges, surrounded by its 200-acre enchanted gardens is undoubtedly one of our favourite Yorkshire wedding venues. Its classic, modern Fig House juxtaposed against the Main House is what gives this venue so much scope to make it your own. We’ve seen this venue styled in so many different ways, allowing every wedding to be authentic & unique.
A fairytale venue, in the heart of Yorkshire, only 20 minutes away from the historic city of York.
- A fairytale venue, in the heart of Yorkshire, only 20 minutes away from the historic city of York.
- This Grade ||- listed Victorian Priory has been lovingly restored, for private, exclusive hire.
- Thicket Priory boasts 35 en-suite bedrooms, amongst a myriad of mysterious stairs & doors, creating a magical, mystical experience.
This venue dates back to the 1840’s. The most magical element of this venue is the magical Ballroom, which can cater for up to 160 guests. This haven of tranquillity presents 18 acres of beautifully kept land, a lake and a boat house – this is what makes this special place one of our favourite Yorkshire wedding venues. It even has a helipad for those show-stopping entrances!
- At the heart of York, with views of the City Walls and beautifully maintained architecture.
- York’s finest Edwardian hotel, guaranteed to impress you and your guests with its original features and grand sweeping staircases
- Every wedding at The Grand is bespoke & boasts opportunities for stunning photo’s around the historic city.
This venue lives up to its name. Being one of our favourite Yorkshire wedding venues, we really do believe this building allows all our couples to bring their vision to life. The Grand Boardroom is decorated with chandeliers, a decedent original fireplace and huge windows overlooking the dramatic views of York Minster & the city walls. You can take advantage of the Cookery School, the spa & afternoon tea – every wedding can be tailored to cater for all pre and post-wedding celebrations.