Rosie Green Events love working with couples who are looking to celebrate in style who want to create a unique and personal experience for you and your guests and to do this we would suggest you opt for the all inclusive wedding planning service Rosie Green Events offers; this service gives you access to the Rosie Green Events team from the beginning of the planning journey right through to the big day itself.
What you can expect
- During the initial stages of the planning process will be an in-depth consultation where we will learn about your style, vibe and wedding vision. As well as getting to know you we will learn how involved you want to be in the planning process. Once these key details have been established, a plan will be finalised and executed.
- Throughout the planning process, we will have regular face-to-face contact; Rosie Green Events works with many couples who are not situated in the UK; if this is you, don't fear, we have online tools that will keep us connected.
- If you haven't decided on your wedding venue, we will provide you with a shortlist of suggested venues to consider.
- Designing your big day - Your wedding on paper. Following the initial meeting we will have a strong grasp of your budget, style and the look and feel you want to achieve, so curate a wedding day vision board that gives you a great picture of how the event will look and feel.
- Once you have confirmed you are happy with the design we will source the best suppliers in the industry to deliver your vision. We have fantastic relationships with a vast network of brilliant suppliers. We will manage all supplier communication.
- We will create a wedding weekend/week schedule which is broken down into clear segments so all parties involved are fully aware of what they need to do when.
- The Wedding Day - from the moment the venue opens and suppliers arrive, we will be there to ensure your vision comes to life. You will have no need to worry that any small details will be missed, with us on site you can relax and revel in your special day. We will be there well after your first dance. Behind the scenes we will make sure everything happens, when it should happen.
- If you wish to have a rehearsal dinner or post wedding celebration, which is very popular, we can organise and deliver this for you.
This is a complete bespoke service and the costs involved are very much dependent on the involvement you wish Rosie Green Events to have. Following the initial consultation, a detailed proposal will be provided. As a guide you can expect the fees for this service to be around 10-12% of your budget spend. Fixed fees can be arranged. A minimum fee applies.
Working with me means access to: